A therapeutic tool used to provide vibratory and tactile input to one’s oral muscles. Great for people with speech, feeding and sensory integration issues. Helps bring focus and attention back to oral muscles as they are trained and conditioned.
- can be used to retrain one’s oral muscles to improve speech and feeding abilities
- can also be used to help people overcome oral aversions to certain foods through a carefully planned desensitization program
- any use of this device needs to be monitored by a trained therapist to ensure safety
- batteries need to be replaced from time to time
- device cannot be shared amongst different individuals
- requires supervision at all times when this is being used