A neck collar meant to restrict one’s ability to turn and rotate their head. Commonly prescribed by doctors following certain types of surgeries, but can also be used by those with weak neck muscles that have difficulty keeping their head up.
- support weak neck muscles
- restricts turning of the head when prescribed by a doctor
- can protect one’s muscles and/or spinal column
- can be difficult to put on independently
- may increase weakness of the neck muscles as one becomes reliant on this tool