An electric powered vehicle that a person commonly uses for community access (ie. purchasing groceries, attending local doctor’s appointments, etc) or moving within their own home if spaces are large and doorways are wide.
- long range allows user to access local services in the community
- can be utilized inside on a main level to access different rooms of a home if spaces are large enough
- can be utilized by people with poor mobility endurance and stamina
- batteries need replacement occasionally as they start to hold less charge over time
- can be big and bulky and may not fit in elevators or inside tight spaces
- no customizable seats, so may not be comfortable for long periods of usage