A built up seat cushion meant to increase the height of low chairs. Great for people on hip precautions following surgery or those that have difficulty with getting into standing from low chairs. A taller seat means one is sitting taller and it is easier to stand.
- helps maintain appropriate hip angles following hip replacement surgeries
- small and portable, can be placed on any secure chair and used in the community as needed ie. Can be taken to restaurants, church, etc
- allows people with poor ability to get into standing from low chairs to be more independent with standing
- one may still need assistance to get into standing
- may be uncomfortable to sit on for extended periods of time