A stationary exercise machine for one’s legs. Place in front of a sturdy chair and utilize it to increase endurance and maintain lower body strength for safe mobility. Commonly found in rehab centers and homes.
- simple exercise one can perform from seated
- great way to maintain leg strength during winter months when people walk less related to the poor weather
- minimal risk of falls as this exercise is done from seated
- ready easy to focus one improving lower body strength
- one needs to consult a doctor or trained therapist prior to use to ensure it is safe
- does not work on improving balance or retraining someone how to walk, although the side effect of stronger muscles may be better gait and balance