A rehab device where one moves rings from one side to the other. Found in homes and rehab facilities, it is used to help increase / maintain one’s arm and shoulder range of motion. Exercises can be done in standing or from a seated position.
- can be incorporated into a home exerciser program
- can be done from a seated or standing position
- can be customized with greater difficulty by increasing the range of motion one needs to move rings along the arc
- basic exercise that people with minimal strength can utilize
- wooden base is heavy and requires a large clear space to utilize
- cannot be used as a strength building exerciser as weights or resistance cannot be added to it