A pulley system that can be attached to a closet door. Used for exercises to maintain the strength and range of motion in one’s upper body. Commonly found in rehab centers or homes. Exercises can be done from seated or in standing.
- easy in home exerciser that can be done to boost strength and endurance
- can work individual from seated or standing
- can be incorporated into a home exerciser program by a therapist
- can be attached to most doors
- not monitored by a trained professional rehab therapist
- need a secure door that will not be used by others to decrease risk of injury