A tool with a long handle and a surface at one end that eye drops can be placed onto. The eye drops are then gently applied to the eye. Great for people that have difficulty administering eye drops accurately.
- increased independence with using eye drops
- improved accuracy with eye drop administration means less medication is wasted
- applicator needs to be cleaned prior to and after each use
- device cannot be shared between different people
- aid needs to be cleaned to prevent cross contamination between different medications