A special medical wipe that is used to disinfect surfaces that may harbor infectious diseases. When used correctly this sanitizing wipe can destroy HIV, MRSA, VRE and many other types of bacteria and viruses. Great tool for improving infection control.
- a valuable tool for improving infection control
- can destroy multiple diseases, viruses and blood borne pathogens
- cannot destroy c. diff spores
- will still need to exercise caution and use personal protective equipment when in an environment where one may be exposed to infectious diseases
- specific procedure needs to be followed to minimize the spread of germs and ensure their destruction
- because the chemicals in this wipe are harsh, one needs to use gloves to minimize damage to one’s own skin