An aluminum frame with two wheels at the front that can be utilized to support one’s mobility and decrease the risk of falls within the home. The rear has rubber feet which increases stability as one transfers into standing from seated.
- simple to use
- can fold when not needed and transported easily
- may be difficult to walk with as wheels are small and cannot navigate over thresholds well
- does not have a seat to allow the user to rest as needed
- the small wheels make it difficult to manuver over surfaces that are not flat and smooth (ie. Rugs, outdoors, etc)
- the lack of brakes means that the walker can potentially run away from the user if it is not controlled properly