A mobility aid that allows one to ambulate close to the device to decrease the risk of falling. This design offers increased stability and a seat to allow the user to rest periodically as needed. Great for people that have difficulty with walking or balance.
- increased safety with mobility
- decreased risk of falls
- seat allows one to rest when experiencing fatigue from a long walk
- additional module can help cue the user as to where their feet should be when ambulating
- expensive compared to other four wheeled walkers
- module that helps cue the user to where their feet should be when walking needs to be purchased separately