A bag that is strapped onto the rear of a wheelchair that can be used to carry small objects that are necessary on community outings. It is great for carrying cellular phones, medication, small amounts of food, water and much more.
- can carry many items with you when going to doctor’s office or can be used as a shopping bag when returning from the grocery store
- straps onto the wheelchair and is held securely in place
- makes wheelchair slightly heavier and thus more difficult to propel
- backpack is stored on the rear of the wheelchair and may be difficult to access by the wheelchair user
- susceptible to theft as bag is stored behind the wheelchair