Walker glides attached to the rear legs of a four point or two wheeled walker makes the device easier to push forward and maneuver. This is great for someone that has good control of the mobility aid, but has some difficulty with lifting or propelling it during ambulation.
- Increases the ease of walking with the use of this accessory
- Inexpensive and easy to install
- Reduces damage to the flooring by providing a surface that slides more easily
- Using this accessory can place someone at risk of falls off they are unable to maintain control of the walker
- May be slightly more difficult to control the walker, thus placing the user at risk of falls
- Can still damage sensitive flooring such as hardwood