An assistive device meant to help people take their inhaler medication and minimize waste. Insert the inhaler into the holder and use the mouth/nose piece to take deeper breathes to get medication part the oral cavity into the lungs.
- increased independence with taking one’s aerosolized medication
- great for people on multiple inhaled. Different inhalers can swapped in and out of the holder and administered.
- portable and can be taken anywhere, including on one’s travels
- spacer should not be shared with others related to cross contamination of medication
- device needs to be cleaned from time to time