A raised seat with wheels that can be pushed by a caregiver over a low toilet or rolled into a shower with the user sitting on it. Great for people with difficulty with mobility or endurance.
- user can be rolled by a caregiver over top of toilet
- can also be used as a wheeled shower chair if you have a roll in shower
- this one device can potentially replace a versaframe and raised toilet seat
- requires caregiver assistance with use
- big and bulky, may not fit in small bathrooms and tight spaces